We are looking for an experienced machine learning engineer and consultant with at least 8 years professional experience and a good track record of developing and delivering machine learning projects. Brainpool builds bespoke Artificial Intelligence Solutions for clients across variety of industries, e.g. finance, manufacturing, construction, government, healthcare, retail. We are looking for a person who is confident and has know-how to advise clients on a strategy for development of different AI and Machine learning solutions. Ideally, this candidate should be comfortable working with python as a backend language and to deliver code in well tested CI/CD pipelines. In addition, the candidate must be comfortable using docker to containerise web-applications that can be delivered to Kubernetes clusters or Serverless Deployment (such as AWS Lambda). The candidate will work as part of a growing team of Machine Learning experts. The role is mainly remote to start with, but when it is safe to go back to work the candidate may be required to work from our London office (Moorgate, Central London) at least two days a week. There may also be a requirement to travel to Canada and US for client projects.
• 5+ years experience in developing AI solutions - AI strategy development for corporations - AI project management experience (project delivery, managing teams of data scientists
• minimum B.Sc in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field - Experienced Python Developer (fluency in C++ and/or Go is a plus, php and laravel).
• Experienced in concepts like object-oriented programming and test-driven development - Confident with technologies like cloud-computing (AWS/GCP), containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and version control (git)
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines for web-applications - Good communication, leadership, and team-working skills
• Perform scoping programmes for new clients
• Manage teams of data scientists to ensure efficient project delivery
• Help with maintaining Brainpool web servers and deployments on AWS
• Help build web-application backends for Brainpool’s products and servers
• Work in scrum/agile environment (daily updates) - Perform assigned daily tasks and respond immediately to issues/problems - Involved in unit/integration testing frameworks and practices
• Build and advise the team on AI project development strategy