Brainpool is an artificial intelligence start-up providing custom AI solutions with the help of its network of AI and Machine Learning experts. Members of Brainpool are PhD-level scientists from top universities such as UCL, Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard. Brainpool provides companies with end-to-end AI solutions, starting from strategy development, planning and finding resources all the way to implementation.
• Implementing the Brainpool marketing strategy across digital media channels such as SEO, SEM and social media channels (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Conducting analysis on performance of digital media channels (i.e. SEO, SEM, social media), finding insights and making recommendations for our digital marketing strategy
• Developing content to be posted across Brainpool owned channels (e.g. Brainpool blog) and third-party websites (e.g. Forbes) and amplifying this content across social media channels
• Assisting with researching and coordinating Brainpool attendance to industry events, and other Brainpool events such as client dinners and hackathons
• Managing communications with our network of data scientists and help us leverage the intellectual value that we have within the community.
• Tasks include interviewing top-level ML and AI experts, updating profiles and supporting us to further grow the Brainpool network - Matching data scientists to industry projects
• Background in marketing (experience in digital marketing and copywriting a big plus)
• Experience, knowledge or at least an interest in social media, SEM, SEO and managing and reviewing campaign performance
• Ideally experience in writing blog posts and articles – or at least an interest in developing and applying this skill
• Internship Hours: Monday – Friday; 10-5pm
• Minimum Duration: 6 months
• Benifits/Expenses: Unpaid internship. Travel expenses reimbursemen